Aera will only emit a signal for a few minutes after powering on. If your Aera does not show up during the initial set-up, please unplug your device for about 30 seconds. Once you plug it back in, it should show up right away. If it does not, reset your diffuser by holding down the + and - buttons on top of the device and follow the directions under the App Start Guide.
Articles in this section
- I cant't find my Aera diffuser listed on the app.
- I am receiving the error message ‘your Aera is currently offline.’
- My app got stuck 'scanning for diffusers.'
- I cannot log into the app.
- My AeraForHome app keeps closing.
- My AeraForHome app is not responding.
- My app is giving the error message: "device not found."
- How do I know if a firmware update is required?
- My app incorrectly says there's "no fragrance inserted."
- My AeraForHome app won't let me set a schedule.