If you’re getting a ‘login error’ message, double check your email address and password. Your password is case-sensitive, so make sure you use the same capitalization every time. If you forgot your password click the “Forgot Your Password?” text at the bottom of the login screen and enter your email address. A password reset token will be sent to your email, enter that token in the reset password field and choose your new unique password. Return to the login screen and enter your email address and new password to log into the app.
Articles in this section
- I cant't find my Aera diffuser listed on the app.
- I am receiving the error message ‘your Aera is currently offline.’
- My app got stuck 'scanning for diffusers.'
- I cannot log into the app.
- My AeraForHome app keeps closing.
- My AeraForHome app is not responding.
- My AeraForHome app won't let me set a schedule.
- My AeraForHome app doesn't seem to fully control my diffuser.
- I have a hidden SSID and I can't add the app.
- Do I have the newest version of the app?