This is typically caused by too many apps being opened during download. Please close out of your open apps by double-clicking the home button and swiping up on the open apps. Once you have finished, uninstall AeraForHome and restart your phone. When you turn it back on, re-download the app. It should open – and stay open.
Articles in this section
- I cant't find my Aera diffuser listed on the app.
- I am receiving the error message ‘your Aera is currently offline.’
- My app got stuck 'scanning for diffusers.'
- I cannot log into the app.
- My AeraForHome app keeps closing.
- My AeraForHome app is not responding.
- My app is giving the error message: "device not found."
- How do I know if a firmware update is required?
- My app incorrectly says there's "no fragrance inserted."
- My AeraForHome app won't let me set a schedule.