This is typically caused by too many apps being opened during download. Please close out of your open apps by double-clicking the home button and swiping up on the open apps. Once you have finished, uninstall AeraForHome and restart your phone. When you turn it back on, re-download the app. It should open – and stay open.
Articles in this section
- I cant't find my Aera diffuser listed on the app.
- I am receiving the error message ‘your Aera is currently offline.’
- My app got stuck 'scanning for diffusers.'
- I cannot log into the app.
- My AeraForHome app keeps closing.
- My AeraForHome app is not responding.
- My AeraForHome app won't let me set a schedule.
- My AeraForHome app doesn't seem to fully control my diffuser.
- I have a hidden SSID and I can't add the app.
- Do I have the newest version of the app?