Aera will only emit a signal for a few minutes after powering on. If your Aera does not show up during the initial set-up, please unplug your device for about 30 seconds. Once you plug it back in, it should show up right away. If it does not, reset your diffuser and follow the directions under the App Start Guide.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my Aera Smart 2.0 diffuser listed on the app.
- I am receiving the error message ‘your Aera is currently offline.'
- My App got stuck scanning for diffusers.
- I cannot log into the app.
- My AeraForHome app is not responsive.
- My AeraForHome app won't let me set a schedule.
- My AeraForHome app does not seem to fully control my diffuser.
- I have a hidden SSID and I can’t add the app.
- How do I reset my device?