The app can still connect to your Wi-Fi, but you will need to un-hide the Wi-Fi, follow the connection directions, and then re-hide the SSID. The Aera will remain connected.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my Aera Smart 2.0 diffuser listed on the app.
- I am receiving the error message ‘your Aera is currently offline.'
- My App got stuck scanning for diffusers.
- I cannot log into the app.
- My AeraForHome app is not responsive.
- My AeraForHome app won't let me set a schedule.
- My AeraForHome app does not seem to fully control my diffuser.
- I have a hidden SSID and I can’t add the app.
- How do I reset my device?