When used as directed, Aera is the safest air freshener available. All our fragrances are compliant with international and American inhalation safety guidelines. They also carry a certificate of compliance with the air freshener safety standards of the IFRA—the International Fragrance Association. Aera fragrances are completely free of alcohol and chemical propellants. The Aera diffuser creates a fragrance effect with an ultra-low hypoallergenic quantity of fragrance materials in the air – a ratio less than 10ppm (parts per million) between fragrance molecules and air molecules.
Articles in this section
- What size room will Aera scent?
- How long do the fragrance capsules last?
- Where can I place Aera?
- Do I need to adjust Aera?
- Does Aera make noise?
- Can I control the amount of fragrance released?
- Is Aera safe to use around children and pets?
- Is Aera eco-friendly?
- Is Aera battery-operated?
- Why do I need the AeraForHome app for my Aera Smart 2.0 diffuser?