No. The fragrance capsule can only be ejected by pressing the eject button on the Aera diffuser. After manually removing the capsule, you can reseal it with the provided plugs to avoid any fragrance leakage.
Articles in this section
- What is the AeraForHome app?
- Why do I need the AeraForHome app?
- Can I eject a fragrance capsule using the AeraForHome app?
- How to Create a Scenting Schedule
- How do I connect my Aera Smart with Amazon Alexa?
- What are the Amazon Alexa commands for operating Aera Smart?
- Will Aera Smart work without the mobile app?