Aera’s elegant design blends well into any design environment and can be placed on shelves, consoles, or simply hidden away discreetly. Small enough to easily disguise; beautiful enough to put on display.
The airflow in a room and where the Aera diffuser is placed can have a significant impact on your scenting experience. There are many variables that affect airflow such as windows, doors, and heating or cooling vents. The best location for Aera is where it takes advantage of your room’s natural airflow. Follow these steps to find the ideal spot:
- Stand near the location you’d like to place your Aera diffuser.
- Light a candle or match for a moment then blow it out.
- Note the direction that the smoke travels.
- Does the smoke move towards the area you want to scent? Great. If not, choose another location and test again.
Note: Air flow will change if windows and doors are opened.
TIP: Try different locations and scent levels until you are happy with the scent coverage. Give Aera a little time to equalize the scent after any change in location or scent level.
Please consider the following when choosing a location for your Aera.
- Wherever you decide to place your Aera diffuser, make sure it cannot be tipped over. This may cause some fragrance liquid to leak.
- Keep your diffuser out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid getting fragrance liquid on wood or delicate surfaces.
- If you want your Aera diffuser to be discreet, it can be located behind or under pieces of furniture, provided there is about ten inches (25cm) of space above the diffuser and plenty of air circulation.
- The location of Aera MUST NOT be near an HVAC return grill, exhaust fan/vent, or open door or window through which air is leaving the space you wish to scent. *Remember, you want Aera to work with the natural air circulation, not against it.