Start scheduling your custom home fragrance experience!
- Ensure that the Aera is powered on and within range of your Wi-Fi access point.
- Download & install the AeraForHome app from the App Store. Once installed, launch the AeraForHome app. You will be prompted to enter your email address, your name, and create a password.
- After signing in, the app will automatically begin configuring your device. If it does not automatically start configuring, navigate to Menu > My Aera, and tap “+” to add the device.
- The app will locate your Aera diffuser. Select the Aera device you would like to connect, and tap “Next.” Note: Click here if your app says “0 Devices Found” [link to Android App Help article]
- If prompted, allow your phone to connect to the “Aera-xxxxxxx” WiFi signal
- Locate and select your local WiFi network from the list. When prompted, enter your WiFi network’s password, and tap “Submit.” Tap “Next” on the bottom of the screen, and the device will begin connecting to your network.
If you receive an error message during connection, please click here.
- Once connected, you can name your device.
Now you are all set! Happy scenting!
If you encounter any difficulties, contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.