If your app is displaying the incorrect fragrance in the app, close the AeraForHome app, eject & remove the capsule from your diffuser, and unplug your diffuser from power for 10 minutes. Plug your diffuser back into power, and re-insert the capsule. Then, launch the AeraForHome app.
Articles in this section
- I cannot find the Aera WiFi signal in my Settings.
- My app says 'Device Not Found'
- My app says 'An Error has Occurred' during Setup
- My app says 'Device is Offline'
- I cannot sign into the app.
- My app incorrectly says there's "no fragrance inserted."
- My app is displaying the wrong fragrance.
- My diffuser runs outside of scheduled times.
- My app does not control my diffuser.
- I have a hidden SSID.