The app can still connect to your Wi-Fi, but you will need to un-hide the Wi-Fi, follow the connection directions, and then re-hide the SSID. The Aera will remain connected.
Articles in this section
- I cant't find my Aera diffuser listed on the app.
- I am receiving the error message ‘your Aera is currently offline.’
- My app got stuck 'scanning for diffusers.'
- I cannot log into the app.
- My AeraForHome app keeps closing.
- My AeraForHome app is not responding.
- My app is giving the error message: "device not found."
- How do I know if a firmware update is required?
- My app incorrectly says there's "no fragrance inserted."
- My AeraForHome app won't let me set a schedule.