Once you have signed into the app and connected your Aera Smart diffuser (see the App Start Guide above for instructions) you can create custom scenting schedules to suit your preferences and lifestyle
- Open the AeraForHome app. You should see the name of one of your Aera diffusers, the control circle below it and the intensity level - any number from 1 to 10. If instead you see “OFF” tap the center of the control symbol to turn on your diffuser.
- Navigate to the scheduling screen by tapping the calendar icon in the top right corner of the app. You should see the name of one of your Aera diffusers and the “ADD” (+) button at the bottom of the screen.
TIP: If you have multiple diffusers, swipe left to see the others. You will be creating a schedule for the diffuser screen you are on.
- Tap the “ADD” (+) button. You should see each day of the week listed. Select the days of the week on which you’d like this schedule to run. Once selected, a day will become highlighted and a check mark will be displayed next to it. When finished selecting the days your schedule will affect, press “NEXT” (>).
TIP: If you want the same schedule on multiple days, select all of those days up front before inputting times.
- Choose a START TIME by scrolling through the hour and then the minutes. Choose AM or PM by swiping up or down. Press “NEXT” (>). Choose an END TIME the same way and press “NEXT” (>).
- Choose a FRAGRANCE INTENSITY level from 1 to 10. Press “NEXT” (>). Review your schedule and press FINISH to save.
- To return to the main control screen, tap the control icon in the top right corner of the app.
NOTE: You cannot create a schedule that extends across 2 days such as one that crosses past midnight to the next day. You would need 2 schedules. For example, a schedule for 8PM to 3AM would be set as 2 schedules: 8:00PM to 11:59PM and 12:00AM to 3:00AM.