Once you have signed into the app and connected your Aera diffuser, you can create custom scenting schedules to suit your preferences and lifestyle.
- Open the AeraForHome app.
- Tap on the name of the diffuser you'd like to create a schedule for.
- Tap "Schedules"
- Tap "Set New Schedule"
- Select the start time ("Turn Diffuser On") and the end time ("Turn Diffuser Off") for your schedule.
- Select the days you'd like the schedule to be active.
- Select the fragrance level you'd like the diffuser to run on.
- Tap "Save."
You're all set! To deactivate a schedule, toggle the green toggle button to the left. To reactive the schedule, toggle the gray toggle button to the right. You can edit your schedule anytime by tapping "Edit" on the schedule listed, make adjustments, or delete a schedule as needed.
NOTE: You cannot create a schedule that extends across 2 days such as one that crosses past midnight to the next day. You would need 2 schedules. For example, a schedule for 8PM to 3AM would be set as 2 schedules: 8:00PM to 11:59PM and 12:00AM to 3:00AM.