Yes, Aera is the most eco-friendly air freshener on the market. Unlike aerosols, Aera uses no propellants and produces no harmful volatile organic compounds, or VOCs (volatile organic compounds). Unlike many air fresheners, Aera uses no ethanol or similar solvents to enhance the evaporation of fragrance chemicals. Aera’s signature fragrances also opt for safe synthetics whenever natural ingredients cannot be sustainably sourced, protecting endangered species like sandalwood and avoiding the harvesting of wildlife.
Articles in this section
- What size room will Aera scent?
- How long do the fragrance capsules last?
- Do I need to adjust Aera?
- Does Aera make noise?
- Can I control the amount of fragrance released?
- How long should it take for Aera to scent my room?
- Is Aera safe to use around children and pets?
- Is Aera eco-friendly?
- Is Aera battery-operated?
- Do I need the AeraForHome app for my Aera Smart diffuser?