Early models of the Aera diffuser occasionally experience firmware errors causing the capsule to not insert properly. If this occurs, start the AeraForHome app and make sure it is connected to your diffuser. A constant connection between your app and diffuser for a couple minutes will update your firmware and solve the capsule insertion errors.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my diffuser emitting continuous fragrance?
- Why can't I smell fragrance?
- What do the blinking lights on my diffuser mean?
- Why is my fragrance capsule reading as empty when it has fragrance remaining?
- How do I reset my Aera Smart 2.0 diffuser?
- Why is my fragrance capsule moving up and down?
- Aera's scenting coverage is not meeting my expectations.