IF YOUR PHONE IS OPERATING iOS 11:
Start scheduling your custom home fragrance experience!
- To start, double-check that Aera is powered on and within range of your Wi-Fi access point.
- Next, download the AeraForHome app from the iPhone App Store. You’ll be prompted to create a username and password.
- After signing in, go to your phone settings and select “Wi-Fi.” Look for the Aera diffuser network; select it, and you’ll be redirected to the app.
- Upon reentering the app, you’ll see a screen prompting you to “Select Wi-Fi Network” again. DO NOT select a network. Click “Done.” (see video above)
- Click “Continue” at the base of the app. A prompt will inform you that your device has been located. Click “Continue” again.
- Next, simply select your home or local network. You’ll need your home Wi-Fi password to connect your device
- Follow the on-screen instructions to rename your Aera diffuser – we recommend naming it based on the room in which you place it.
Now you’re all set! Happy scenting!
If you encounter any difficulties, contact our Customer Care team at 1-844-LUV-AERA (588-2372).