Start scheduling your custom home fragrance experience!
- Ensure that the Aera is powered on and within range of your Wi-Fi access point.
- Download & install the AeraForHome app from the App Store. Once installed, launch the AeraForHome app. You will be prompted to enter your email address, your name, and create a password.
- After signing in, navigate to your phone’s Settings and select “Wi-Fi.” Locate the Aera diffuser network; select it, and you will be redirected to the app.
- In the app, tap “Next” on the bottom of the screen. If prompted, tap “Allow” when asked for permission for Aera to communicate with other WiFi networks.
- When you see a message that says “Device Found,” tap “Next” at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate and select your local WiFi network from the list. When prompted, enter your WiFi network’s password, and tap “Submit.” Tap “Next” on the bottom of the screen, and the device will begin connecting to your network.
If you receive an error message during connection, please click here.
- Once connected, you can name your device.
Now you are all set! Happy scenting!
If you encounter any difficulties, contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com.