This occasionally occurs upon initially connecting a Smart 2.0 Aera diffuser to the app. It takes a minute or two for the app to sync information with your diffuser. If it still doesn't display your fragrance after ten minutes, try force-quitting the app and reopening it on your phone.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my Aera Smart 2.0 diffuser listed on the app.
- I am receiving the error message ‘your Aera is currently offline.'
- My App got stuck scanning for diffusers.
- I cannot log into the app.
- My app keeps closing.
- My app incorrectly says there's "no fragrance inserted."
- My AeraForHome app is not responsive.
- My AeraForHome app won't let me set a schedule.
- How do I know if a firmware update is required?
- My diffuser runs outside of scheduled times.