During the iOS setup process, this error may pop up when trying to connect your Aera diffuser to a home network. The cause is usually due to the selection of a network from the pop-up list in your Wi-Fi settings rather than through the app. You will need to reset your diffuser and restart the iOS setup process here.
To reset your diffuser, follow the below steps:
- Press and hold both “+” and “-”
- Wait for 10 seconds and release both
- All 10 lights will blink once, signaling the start of the reboot
- Wait 15 seconds
- All 10 lights will blink three times, signaling the completion of the reboot
- If over 10 minutes pass with no reboot completion signal, unplug the device for about 30 seconds. When you plug the device back in, the Wi-Fi signal should re-start automatically.