If an Android smartphone is out of memory during the AeraForHome app download, it occasionally prevents the app from opening. Try uninstalling the app, closing any programs running in the background (such as email, google, or Facebook), and powering off your phone. When you turn your phone back on after a minute or so, re-install the AeraForHome app. This should resolve any future issues.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my Aera Smart 2.0 diffuser listed on the app.
- I am receiving the error message ‘your Aera is currently offline.'
- My App got stuck scanning for diffusers.
- I cannot log into the app.
- My app keeps closing.
- My app incorrectly says there's "no fragrance inserted."
- My AeraForHome app is not responsive.
- My AeraForHome app won't let me set a schedule.
- How do I know if a firmware update is required?
- My diffuser runs outside of scheduled times.