Aera diffusers release fragrance in regular intervals to provide the ideal amount of fragrance for any room. The frequency and duration of these intervals is based on the scent setting you choose for your diffuser. For example, a diffuser set to level 1 will emit fragrance in short bursts spaced widely apart to guarantee consistent scenting of a smaller room. A diffuser set to level 10 will emit fragrance in longer bursts spaced closer together to ensure the consistent scenting of a larger room.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting for Aera Mini
- Why isn't my diffuser emitting continuous fragrance?
- My fragrance does not fill my space
- What do the blinking lights on my diffuser mean?
- How do I reset my Aera Smart diffuser?
- Why is my fragrance capsule moving up and down?
- Aera's scenting coverage is not meeting my expectations.