How many hours does each candle burn?
Aera candles are 8oz and last about 50hrs
What are the candles made of?
Each Aera candle is rich with our signature fragrance oil in a premium, 100% plant-based wax blend including natural coconut, soy and shea butter and is finished with a hand-trimmed, all-cotton wick. You get a clean, eco-friendly burn creating only beautiful scent and cozy ambience.
NO chemical additives or dyes NO phthalates, parabens or sulfates NO Animal testing
Can I return or exchange my candle?
We offer a 60 day return policy, if the candle is unopened, undamaged and unused.
What size are the candles?
Aera candles are 3 ½ inches high and 3 1/8 inches wide
Where are the candles made?
Aera candles are proudly made in the USA
Do you have samples scents of the candles?
Yes! We offer samples on our site, you find them here
What’s the safest way to burn my candle(s)?
We take safety seriously, please follow the steps listed below:
1) Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2) Keep all lit candles out of the reach of children & pets.
3) Do not burn candles close together: always leave 6”/15cm between burning candles.
4) Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
Are the candles vegan?
Yes! 100% plant-based wax blend including natural coconut, soy and shea butter and is finished with a hand-trimmed, all-cotton wick. You get a clean, eco-friendly burn creating only beautiful scent and cozy ambience.
What is the best method for burning my candle evenly?
Follow these steps to get the best results from your Aera candle!
1) Schedule time to relax and enjoy that first burn! Ensuring the first light liquefies the entire top layer of wax. This helps avoid a “memory ring”, which causes the wax to tunnel rather than melt evenly.
2) Keep your wick short, about an 1/8 inch. This helps the flame burn steady and avoid ash.
3) We recommend burning for no more than four hours at a time. And, when you get towards the end, don’t burn all the way down. Swap your candle for a new one when a ½ inch of wax remains.
4) Reduce / Re-use / Recycle! When your candle is done, clean out the holder and keep the fun going. Our sweet glass holders are great for pens & pencils, plants, makeup brushes or whatever you like.