Once you have signed into the app and connected your Aera (see ‘Connecting to the App’) you can create schedules for a custom scenting experience on the days and times that suit your preference.
The scheduling function has the capability to include different operating periods and strength settings in the same day. Each operating period can have its own scent level. For example, you might have a schedule for a few hours in the morning at level 5 and another for several hours at night on level 2.
TIP: Scheduling your Aera diffuser to scent only when someone is present can reduce your fragrance usage and cost.
- Open the AeraForHome app. From the home screen, tap on the diffuser you would like to set a schedule for.
- The diffuser home screen will open. Tap ‘Schedules’ from the menu.
- Tap ‘Set New Schedule’
- Select the times to turn on/off.
- Select the days of the week you would like the schedule to run.
- Select what scent level you would like it to play.
- Tap, ‘Save’ to complete.
NOTE: You cannot create a schedule that extends across 2 days such as one that crosses past midnight to the next day. You will need 2 schedules. For example, a schedule for 8PM to 3AM would be set as two schedules: 8:00PM to 11:59PM and 12:00AM to 3:00AM.