Ensure that you successfully connected to the Aera’s WiFi in the previous configuration step. Press the “Back” button, navigate to the settings on your mobile device, and tap on the “Aera-xxxxxxx” WiFi signal to connect to it. Navigate back to the app, and retry the connection.
Articles in this section
- I cannot find the Aera WiFi signal in my Settings.
- My app says “Unable to connect to Diffuser WiFi” – Code 1101
- My app says "Registering your Diffuser and your account has failed.”- Code 1106-1107
- My app says “Uh oh, your diffuser is offline”
- My app is displaying the wrong fragrance.
- My app does not control my diffuser.
- My diffuser runs outside of scheduled times.
- I have a hidden SSID
- I cannot log into the app.
- How do I reset my diffuser?