If your app is displaying the incorrect fragrance in the app, close the AeraForHome app, eject & remove the capsule from your diffuser, and unplug your diffuser from power for 10 minutes. Plug your diffuser back into power, and re-insert the capsule. Then, launch the AeraForHome app.
Articles in this section
- I cannot find the Aera WiFi signal in my Settings.
- My app says “Unable to connect to Diffuser WiFi” – Code 1101
- My app says "Registering your Diffuser and your account has failed.”- Code 1106-1107
- My app says “Uh oh, your diffuser is offline”
- My app is displaying the wrong fragrance.
- My app does not control my diffuser.
- My diffuser runs outside of scheduled times.
- I have a hidden SSID
- I cannot log into the app.
- How do I reset my diffuser?