The app can still connect to your Wi-Fi, but you will need to un-hide the Wi-Fi, follow the connection directions, and then re-hide the SSID. The Aera will remain connected.
Articles in this section
- I cannot find the Aera WiFi signal in my Settings.
- My app says “Unable to connect to Diffuser WiFi” – Code 1101
- My app says "Registering your Diffuser and your account has failed.”- Code 1106-1107
- My app says “Uh oh, your diffuser is offline”
- My app is displaying the wrong fragrance.
- My app does not control my diffuser.
- My diffuser runs outside of scheduled times.
- I have a hidden SSID
- I cannot log into the app.
- How do I reset my diffuser?